Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Cafe Crepe (Robson)

Mmm.... Everytime I pass by cafe crepe on Robson, I just couldn't resist the temptation and I just had to get a crepe. It's more like I had to get "THE Crepe", the simplest selection out of the whole menu: Butter and Sugar. Simple is best. They were efficient, thank goodness because my mouth was already watering from watching them make it. The goodness exploded in my mouth as soon as I took my first bite, there was a balance of sugar and butter and the rich buttery flavor enriched the whole crepe. Not to mention that it was a chilly day, and the crepe was steaming hot which warmed up my tummy.






Cafe crepe is the only cafe that can make this crepe perfected to my taste.  I have tried Orange Corner's version of it, but I did not like their batter and the richness of the butter was just not evident in the taste. Meanwhile, Cafe Crepe's
crepe was chewy and moist to my liking and with no cardboard flavor like Mazuzu crepe? ( in aberdeen). I should avoid going near Cafe Crepe so much,    it is really hard to resist such death craving temptations.



Ambiance: N/A
Food: 5/5
Service: 4.5/5
Price: Under $10 per item
Overall: 4.5/5


Cafe Crepe (Robson near Burrard) on Urbanspoon